Silicone Roof Coating
Silicone Roof System Advantages
Silicone roof systems are the fastest growing segment of the low-slope roofing market due to this innovate solution for older roofs The silicone roof coating systems by either Gaco or Mule-Hide provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. It can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
The key advantages of using a silicone roofing coating:
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining.
Silicone Roof System Benefits
The key benefits of silicone roof systems include:
• Avoid time-consuming and costly tear offs
• Reduce Energy Costs
• Improve solar panel productivity
• Labor and Material Warranties
• Extends the life of your roof